OAC Championship Series
The first Ohio Athletic Conference championship was played in 1969, when the conference was realigned into two divisions. Baldwin-Wallace College, the Northern Division champion, lost a 3–2 heartbreaker to the Southern Division champ, Ohio Wesleyan University, in a single-game playoff at Denison University. Before that game, the OAC champion had been determined by the regular season standings.
In 1972, the conference championship format was changed to a three-game series. B-W won the first of back-to-back Northern Division championships that season and hosted the series, taking Marietta College to three games before losing the title.
Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Ohio Wesleyan University 3 vs. Baldwin-Wallace College 2 (B-W Finishes as Runner-Up)
Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, Ohio
- Baldwin-Wallace College 6 vs. Marietta College 2
- Marietta 4 vs. B-W 3
- Marietta 5 vs. B-W 1 (B-W Finishes as Runner-Up)
Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio
- Marietta College 7 vs. Baldwin-Wallace College 1
- Marietta 4 vs. B-W 1 (B-W Finishes as Runner-Up)